De Haro Ramirez Group Texas (DHRGTX) is a rapidly growing General Contractor located in Central Texas. DHRGTX is seeking a Commercial Superintendent with 3-5 years’ experience in retail, remodel, Tennant Improvements (TI) and new ground up projects.
An ideal candidate will be highly motivated, willing to learn and interested in the potential to grow within the company. This candidate will play a crucial role in overseeing all aspects of the on-site construction process. This candidate should possess the following qualities and experience and be able to perform the following job duties:
- Experience in running commercial construction, tenant improvement projects such as office, retail, industrial and restaurant related construction projects.
- Knowledge of interior and site ADA requirements.
- Ability to think proactively to avoid potential mistakes.
- Proactive scheduling with subcontractors to always stay ahead or on schedule.
- In-depth ability to read plans and provide jobsite layout.
- Coordinate daily tasks according to priorities and plans, adjusting as necessary. • Ability to manage one large project or multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be very detail oriented and very organized with strong interpersonal skills.
- Professional demeanor to promote and represent our company and core values at the highest level. • Physical ability to navigate all areas of construction site.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day construction activities, ensuring adherence to approved plans, schedules, and specifications.
- Efficiently allocate and manage resources including labor, equipment, and materials to ensure seamless project execution and timely completion.
- Implement and maintain rigorous quality control measures throughout the construction process. Make certain that workmanship meets industry standards and adheres to project requirements. • Safety Leadership: Foster a strong safety culture on-site, enforcing strict adherence to safety protocols, regulations, and best practices to create a safe work environment.
- Have experience in mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) systems.
- Oversee project progress, track milestones, and report regularly to supervisor. Proactively address any delays or issues that may arise during construction.
- Manage relationships with vendors and subcontractors, ensuring they meet project expectations and deliverables.
- Work closely with project teams to manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and budget effectively. Document and communicate changes to all relevant parties.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive project documentation including daily reports, progress records, and other relevant paperwork.
- Willingness and ability to travel to job sites around Central Texas.
Qualifications, Education, Experience:
- 3+ years as a Commercial Superintendent within the construction field, with a focus on commercial building projects with proven track record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and be willing to drive to attend pre-bid meetings, site review visits, and jobsites.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in writing or oral form. • Proficient with technologies and applications used in business and on construction sites, including Cell Phone Apps, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project software, Bluebeam a plus. • Strong oral communication and written skills.
- Collaboration with the Project Team to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
- Knowledge of building codes, risk management, and safety standards
- Experience in construction management, and/or contract administration is preferred. A degree in Construction Management is an advantage, but not required.
- This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. • Commitment to safety and the ability to enforce safety protocols effectively.
- OSHA 10 or 30 certification plus and knowledge of safety regulations.
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- This position requires working on construction sites, which may involve exposure to various weather conditions, noise, and potential hazards.
- Regular travel to project sites within central Texas is expected.
- Occasionally lift materials up to 50 lbs.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Bonus Structure based on performance.
- Insurance Health Benefits.
- Allowances: Phone, Mileage.
- PTO – 2 weeks per year. Accrual begins on first day of employment.
- 401K available after 6 months of employment.
Please submit cover letters, resumes, list of successful awarded project estimated to email@example.com along with references and salary requirements.
DHRGTX offers end-to-end solutions for commercial building owners, real estate developers, land developers, and property investors. DHRGTX does it all including: Pre-construction Planning, Design/Build, Development, Construction Management, Project Management/Estimating and Renovations for both Residential and Commercial projects.
De Haro Ramirez Group Texas (DHRGTX) does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. DHRGTX encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans, and all other qualified applicants.